This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Open sockets non-overlapped?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:30:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: Open sockets non-overlapped?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 11:19:45AM -0400, Lev Bishop wrote:
>Here's a trivial little patch for your consideration (while I wait for
>my copyright assignment to go through).
>It makes it so that cygwin sockets can be passed usefully to windows
>$ cmd /c dir > /dev/tcp/localhost/5001
AFAIK, /dev/tcp/localhost is neither a linux nor a cygwin construction.
In any event, it will be a while before this patch can be reviewed since
Corinna is in the hospital for a couple of weeks and won't be able to look
at cygwin stuff.