This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] Make getenv() functional before the environment is initialized
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:23:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Make getenv() functional before the environment is initialized
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Apr 6 12:35, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
> * environ.cc (getearly): New function.
> (getenv) : Call getearly if needed.
Thanks for the patch and sorry for the loooong delay. I've applied a
slightly tweaked version of your patch, which uses a function pointer in
getenv, instead of adding a conditional.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com