This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Patch for silent crash with Cygwin1.dll v 1.5.19-4
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Cygwin Patches <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>, Bernhard Loos <bernloos at web dot de>
- Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:41:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: Patch for silent crash with Cygwin1.dll v 1.5.19-4
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 06:53:33AM -0700, Gary Zablackis wrote:
>The code below corrects this problem.
>2006-04-11 Gary Zablackis firstname.lastname@example.org
> * (Thanks to Bernhard Loos for pointing the way)
> * dll_init.cc (dll_dllcrt0()): install Cygwin
>exception handler so that Cygwin can handle checking
>for invalid pointers in dlopen()'ed dlls.
The exception handler is supposed to be initialized in
_cygtls::init_thread which is called from initialize_main_tls.
Why is that not happening?