This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] bug # 514 (cygwin console handling) - update
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:23:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch] bug # 514 (cygwin console handling) - update
- References: <E1CeJAV-0007GTfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Dec 14 06:02, Thomas Wolff wrote:
> This is an update of my "trivial patch" that fixes
> > I guess the patch is pretty much ok and I'm inclined to let it pass
> > under the trivial patch rule... iff you change it so that the #ifdef
> > goes away. Which alternative seems more appropriate resp. which one
> > results in the more readable output? It's the one we should choose
> > (since any choice will result in complains anyway).
> OK, I kept the alternative that was selected by #ifdef before.
> It's the more consistent one anyway.
> > And please shorten the ChangeLog entry to about one sentence.
Well done, just the layout of the ChangeLog needed some reworking
(the whole entry should be tabbified).
Thanks for the patch,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.