This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] Fixing the PROCESS_DUP_HANDLE security hole.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:24:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fixing the PROCESS_DUP_HANDLE security hole.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 10:48:57PM -0500, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
>P.S.: I have no news about the recent patch to /bin/kill -f
That is because I was sure that I'd used 'kill -f' to kill windows pids
in the past and wanted to check your patch. I haven't been near a
WinMe system in a while, though. My vmware version isn't working