This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] Deimpersonate while accessing HKLM
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:35:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Deimpersonate while accessing HKLM
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 08:33:01PM -0400, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
>This patch should fix the chdir problem reported by Jason Tishler. It
>deimpersonates while reading the mounts and cygdrive in HKLM.
>For ease of initialization, the unused cygheap->user tokens are now set
>to NO_IMPERSONATION (instead of INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE), which is
>#defined as NULL. If the argument of cygwin_set_impersonation_token()
>is INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE, it is changed to NO_IMPERSONATION.
As mentioned in cygwin-developers, go ahead and check this in, Pierre.