This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] cygcheck: More complete helptext on drive-list.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:08:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch] cygcheck: More complete helptext on drive-list.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 01:52:46AM +0200, Bas van Gompel wrote:
>Another (trivial IMO) patch, this time mostly cosmetic (again).
>2004-10-22 Bas van Gompel <email@example.com>
> * cygcheck.cc (dump_sysinfo): In legend for drive-list: Add ``ram'' and
> ``unk''; Use single puts; Add leading newline; Line up equal-signs.
Check in, please but change the above semicolons to periods please.