This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New program: cygtweak
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:42:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: New program: cygtweak
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 03:42:21PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>I've tried submitting this twice before, and had gotten no reaction. I'm
>trying to find out what the proper procedure is and which list should this
>be sent to. I'd also like to discuss the appropriate name for this little
>app, as well as get your comments on its usefulness. To avoid retyping
>and clogging up the list, I'm providing a link to the latest submission
I know it's amazingly late to be responding to this but I'd like to reconsider
it, although I'm not wild about the 'cygtweak' name.
Maybe cygoption would be better? And, if you're still interested in submitting
this (and I wouldn't blame you if you weren't given that it's been more than
a year) we'd need this to be added to the utils.sgml file, also.