This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: O_NONBLOCK for pipes
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 12:05:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: O_NONBLOCK for pipes
- References: <E1A0doP-0008SOfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 01:13:53PM +0400, "Artem Khodush" wrote:
>I have straightforward patch, containing about 20 lines of new code,
>which implements O_NONBLOCK fcntl for pipes using
>SetNamedPipeHandleState NT API call.
>Two questions before I send it:
>Will it be considered trivial, so that copyright assignement is not
>Is there some deep reason, which I don't see, why this was not
What does it buy you? O_NONBLOCK is already implemented for pipes
without this call, AFAIK.