This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
O_NONBLOCK for pipes
- From: "Artem Khodush" <greenkaa at mail dot ru>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:13:53 +0400
- Subject: O_NONBLOCK for pipes
- Reply-to: "Artem Khodush" <greenkaa at mail dot ru>
I have straightforward patch,
containing about 20 lines of new code,
which implements O_NONBLOCK fcntl for pipes
using SetNamedPipeHandleState NT API call.
Two questions before I send it:
Will it be considered trivial,
so that copyright assignement is not required?
Is there some deep reason, which I don't see,
why this was not implemented before?