This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Part 2 of Fixing a security hole in pinfo.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:30:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: Part 2 of Fixing a security hole in pinfo.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 10:07:42PM -0400, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
>This is the second and final part of the pinfo security patch.
Looks like a Corinna yea or nay on this one.
I am going to be checking in *all* of my stuff soon, including the long
promised device reorg that I started back in December 2002. I've just
been looking at diffs now. I'd probably check it in now if I didn't
have to worry about the ChangeLog entry. It's gonna be huge.