This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Package content search and listing functionality forcygcheck
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 20:30:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Package content search and listing functionality forcygcheck
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
Thanks for catching this -- this was a genuine bug. Thanks also for the
patch, but I have another one in the pipeline that'll conflict with yours
(<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2003-q3/msg00105.html>). How about
I just resubmit that patch with your changes included?
Attached is a new patch, with an updated ChangeLog entry (well, two
Thanks for fixing package_find(), too. I should've checked that myself.
I notice that package_list() prints a message in this case with the -v
switch, but package_find() does not. My personal pref. is for the
message, but I'll leave it to you to decide.