This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] cygcheck parsing of id output
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:40:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] cygcheck parsing of id output
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 11:36:05AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>Yet another ping... 3 months and counting -- has this gotten lost?
Sorry. I'm not interested in adding this added complexity to cygcheck.
I think the current parsing code should be adequate.