This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: start_time patch for fhandler_process.cc
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:50:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: start_time patch for fhandler_process.cc
- References: <ICEBIHGCEJIPLNMBNCMKGEIECIAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 07:09:12PM +0100, Chris January wrote:
>Try this Chris and see if it solves the start time problem.
>2003-07-28 Chris January <kseitz@firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * fhandler_process.cc (format_process_stat): Changed the calculation for
Unknown HZ value! (250) Assume 100.
USER PID %CPU %MEM VSZ RSS TTY STAT START TIME COMMAND
cgf 3452 0.0 1.0 2544 2680 ? R Aug08 0:00 procps auwx
Now that I've read the description of what the field is supposed to
contain, I'm wondering if the culprit is the "Unknown HZ value! (250)
Could that be it?