This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[PATCH] to_slave pipe is full fix
- From: Steve O <bub at io dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 14:43:14 -0600
- Subject: [PATCH] to_slave pipe is full fix
Here is the next tty patch. The previous patches have provided
the ground work for accept_input () to fail. This patch makes accept_input
fail if the slave tty pipe is full. In the current cygwin code this
will only get called in rather extreme situations.
2002-12-15 Steve Osborn <email@example.com>
* fhandler_termios.cc (fhandler_termios::line_edit): Return
line_edit_error and remove last char from readahead buffer
if accept_input() fails.
* fhandler_tty.cc (fhandler_pty_master::accept_input): Return 0
and restore readahead buffer when tty slave pipe is full.