This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Small security patches
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:22:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: Small security patches
- References: <3DF76981.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 11:36:17AM -0500, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
>here is an internationalization bug fix, and some preliminary
>definitions for a future well_known_creator approach.
>2002/12/11 Pierre Humblet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * security.h: Declare well_known_creator_group_sid.
> * sec_helper.cc: Declare and initialize well_known_creator_group_sid.
> * security.cc (get_user_local_groups): Use LookupAccountSid to find the
> local equivalent of BUILTIN.
Shouldn't the global symbols be marked as "NO_COPY"?