This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Patch for MTinterface
- From: Thomas Pfaff <tpfaff at gmx dot net>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:55:21 +0100 (Westeuropäische Normalzeit)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Patch for MTinterface
On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Robert Collins wrote:
> Overall this looks good. What happens to non-cygwinapi created threads
> now though? You mention you don't agree with the code, but I can't see
> (from a brief look) how you correct it.
> BTW: I'm currently packing to move house, so don't expect much feedback
> until late next week, or early the week after :[.