This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fw: siginterrupt() call implementation
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:04:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fw: siginterrupt() call implementation
- References: <03eb01c28cd2$c5cb96f0$0201a8c0@sos>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 01:13:57PM -0500, Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
>I apologise for sending a patch to a wrong list.
You mean I missed the opportunity to mention an off-topic post? Huh!
Anyway, I've applied the patch.
>> The patch implements siginterrupt(3) library function.
>> 2002-11-14 Sergey Okhapkin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * cygwin.din (siginterrupt): New export.
>> * signal.cc (siginterrupt): New.