This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: export fseeko() and ftello() patch
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: Cygwin-Patches <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 08:00:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: export fseeko() and ftello() patch
- References: <20021107040756.GB3920@redhat.com><20021107101213.I2180@cygbert.vinschen.de>
On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 10:12:13AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > The attached patch exports newlib's fseeko() and ftello(). Besides
> Applied, thanks.
You are very welcome.
> Note, though, that this isn't the ultimate solution. In the long run
> we must write our own entry points for 32 bit as well as 64 bit off_t.
> The problem is that newlib is still not changed to support both off_t
> types on the FILE-I/O function level. Sigh.
Understood. At least PostgreSQL 7.3 (yet to be released) will build
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6