This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fw: ipv6 patch problem
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Cc: gigi-x at piegari dot net
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:31:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fw: ipv6 patch problem
- References: <001501c284af$07928020$b2eae18f@luigi>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 10:37:54AM +0100, Luigi Piegari wrote:
>I installed the ipv6 patch found on win6.jp/Cygwin but i got some
>problems that could depend on my little practice with cygwin (I'm a
>During making operation I can compile programs, but at the linking
>procedure i got errors like
>undefined reference to `gethostbyname2'
>to all new functions of the patch. Have I to link some library at the
>start of cygwin? Have I to set some shared libraries?
>Thank you for your help.
Sorry. You should contact the author of your patch for help with it.
This is not the correct forum for this type of help.