This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Removing winsup/w32sdk
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 08:02:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: Removing winsup/w32sdk
- References: <20021102040417.GA17431@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
Christopher Faylor wrote:
I've physically removed the winsup/w32sdk directory from the winsup CVS
repository. AFAICT, it was created with no discussion and it is empty.
If it really needs to exist, it should live in w32api.
I was going to delete this as well. Although it was discussed.