This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] fhandler_tty deadlock patch + console
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Steve O <bub at io dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:06:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fhandler_tty deadlock patch + console
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Steve O wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 12:20:38PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > Keep resubmitting on large patch until it is accepted.
> > My time is limited right now so I may not be able to completely review
> > this for a couple of weeks. I'm going to be on a business trip starting
> > on Wednesday.
> > So, I would appreciate it if people would try this out and report their
> > experiences.
> > cgf
> Here's the original patch plus the recent fix.
One more thing I noticed when using this patch is that pasting now seems
really slow, as if it's sending one character at a time... Did you turn
off the buffering somewhere by any chance?
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51