This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Avoiding /etc/passwd and /etc/group scans
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:24:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: Avoiding /etc/passwd and /etc/group scans
- References: <3DB416E7.99E22851@ieee.org> <20021021162246.GC15828@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 12:22:46PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>Anyway, I'll take a look at your patch later today, Pierre.
I've checked this in. If this solves the majority of the ntsec complaints,
I may even send you a medal.
If I had any idea that turning on ntsec by default would cause this much
pain, I don't think I would have considered it.