This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] new mutex implementation 2. posting
- From: Thomas Pfaff <tpfaff at gmx dot net>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:43:19 +0200 (Westeuropäische Sommerzeit)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] new mutex implementation 2. posting
On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 19:34, Thomas Pfaff wrote:
> Thomas, the patch is incomplete.
> pthread_cond::TimedWait needs updating as well...
Yup, but it seems that this was broken on NT before i made my changes,
because it was never updated to use Critical Sections when they are
> also, please diff against current HEAD, the previous patch failed on the
> mutex section (I'm not sure why, may be white space changes or
Must wait until tomorrow.
I will also recreate my pending patches 3 and 4 against current since your
your patch has broken some parts of them.