This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: tcsetattr timeout problem ?]
- From: egor duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- To: egor duda <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 21:55:47 +0400
- Subject: Re: [email@example.com: tcsetattr timeout problem ?]
- Organization: deo
- References: <20020830145541.GB1402@redhat.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: egor duda <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
Friday, 30 August, 2002 egor duda email@example.com wrote:
ed> Friday, 30 August, 2002 Christopher Faylor firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
CF>> So, did you put someone up to this, Egor? :-)
ed> Patch attached. Checking vtime in ready_for_read doesn't look like a
ed> best way to do this, but it seems to work.
Actually, the patch is wrong :(. I'm looking into it and post a
correct one asap.
Egor. mailto:email@example.com ICQ 5165414 FidoNet 2:5020/496.19