This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH]: export getc_unlocked, getchar_unlocked, putc_unlocked, putchar_unlocked
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygpatch <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:30:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: export getc_unlocked, getchar_unlocked, putc_unlocked, putchar_unlocked
- References: <3D6BBC26.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020828125231.C10870@cygbert.vinschen.de> <3D6CAECC.email@example.com>
On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 07:06:52AM -0400, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 01:51:34PM -0400, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
> >> * cygwin.din: Export getc_unlocked, getchar_unlocked,
> >> putc_unlocked, putchar_unlocked functions.
> >> * include/cygwin/version.h: Bump api minor.
> >Applied. Thanks, but you forgot the ChangeLog for the doc dir.
> >Tsk, tsk, tsk, ;-)
> Chris had told me not to do changelogs for documentation. If you want
> them, then in future changes I will do so.
Hmm, I didn't know that. I forgot Chris' motivation somehow...
Sorry for replying privatly, btw.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.