This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH suggestion] exceptions.cc, interrupt_setup ()
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 21:53:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH suggestion] exceptions.cc, interrupt_setup ()
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 08:34:09PM +0200, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>I suggest the following very simple patch. Since I may have not
>understand all the specifics of the signal handling mechanism I offer
>it for discussion. Just for the record - this patch solves that
>outstanding problem with MC.
It looks like you've understood enough of the signal processing to
uncover a pretty basic problem. I can only assume that similar code was
in exceptions.cc at some point and that I fat fingered it at some point.
I have applied your patch.
Thanks very much for tracking this down.