This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: UNIX domain socket patch
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:01:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: UNIX domain socket patch
- References: <03f001c23504$5be06890$6132bc3e@BABEL>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 01:27:15AM +0100, Conrad Scott wrote:
>This is a rather long email, so I've made out like I was back in
>ISO 9001 land and gone overboard with the "change request". Enjoy
For the record, I'd like Corinna and/or Egor to comment on this patch.