This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: printfs in cygserver?
- From: "Conrad Scott" <Conrad dot Scott at dsl dot pipex dot com>
- To: <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:28:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: printfs in cygserver?
- References: <20020705030630.GA24255@redhat.com> <008301c22411$7cfc7900$6132bc3e@BABEL>
"Conrad Scott" <Conrad.Scott@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
> In case it's
> something you'd like fixed immediately, attached is a (slightly
> updated) copy of a patch I previously submitted to Rob that,
> among other things, changes the cygserver code to use the
> xxx_printf calls from "strace.h". I'd be happy for this to
> go into HEAD; it's not a functionality patch, more of a brisk
> clean-up and rub-down patch :-)
Just to clarify, I'm also happy for it *not* to go into HEAD, i.e.
I've got no strong desire to merge anything from the cygwin_daemon
branch as yet. The changes might just as well sit on the branch
until the cygserver reaches a "releasable" state (e.g. a
reasonably full SysV IPC implementation?) and then all of it be
merged in one go.