This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Patch for /proc/registry and other /proc stuff
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 21:37:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Patch for /proc/registry and other /proc stuff
- References: <014401c22163$43bd8d10$0100a8c0@advent02>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 01:56:13AM +0100, Chris January wrote:
>* fixed bug where EISDIR was not set when trying to open a registry key.
>* lseek now refreshes the file contents buffer for registry values.
>* typo fixed (s/<defunct/<defunct>).
>* fixed bug where contents of /proc/<pid>/<file> where not updated when
>lseek was called.
>* fstat now returns useful information about registry keys.
>* cleaned up handling of access permissions on registry keys.
>* new function in security.cc returns security information for NT objects.
Applied, with some formatting tweaks.
I ran fhandler_registry.cc through indent. I don't know if that helped or
I think this is a wrap for 1.3.12, unless someone has something urgent...