This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: dumper.exe help/version patch
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Egor Duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 13:36:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: dumper.exe help/version patch
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 10:53:28PM -0800, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>Here is the next in the series of patches to standardize the help and
>version options in the utils. This also adds GNUish options to dumper.
>I left the "Compiled on __DATE__" out of
>print_version since there is a #ifdef __GNUC__ in the file and I don't
>know whether that trick works with all compilers.
>2002-03-09 Joshua Daniel Franklin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>* dumper.cc (usage) Standardize usage output. Generalize to allow use for help.
> (longopts) New struct. Added longopts for all options.
> (print_version) New function.
> (main) Change getopt to getopt_long. Accommodate new help and
> version options.
I'd like Egor to approve this patch, if possible.