This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: version information for cygcheck
- From: Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin at yahoo dot com>
- To: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:07:01 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: version information for cygcheck
--- Warren Young <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
> > -z, --version output version information and exit
> > I used -z since -v is --verbose. It could also have no character
> > option if that would be better.
> Why not -V?
No no no. Makes much too much sense. You'd think I was adding version
information for the users or someting.
corrects copyright dates
version now -V, not -z
I think this one's going to work, so here's a changelog:
2001-02-27 Joshua Daniel Franklin <email@example.com>
* cygcheck.cc: added -V --version option, corrected -h to output to stdout
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Greetings - Send FREE e-cards for every occasion!