This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: version information for cygcheck
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin Patches <cygwin-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:55:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: version information for cygcheck
- Organization: -ENOENT
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
> -z, --version output version information and exit
> I used -z since -v is --verbose. It could also have no character
> option if that would be better.
Why not -V?