This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Rebase Patch Review
- From: "Michael A Chase" <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: "Jason Tishler" <jason at tishler dot net>,"Cygwin-Patches" <cygwin-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 00:35:28 -0800
- Subject: Rebase Patch Review
- References: <20020205193627.GA816@dothill.com>
I've looked the patch over and don't see any obvious problems. My technical
knowledge of C++ has some severe limits though.
It might be better to have rebase in some of the names; rebase_config
instead of config_file for example.
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.htm
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.