This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH]Package extention recognition
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:51:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]Package extention recognition
- References: <003f01c1a542$742968e0$a100a8c0@mchasecompaq>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 05:48:35PM -0800, Michael A Chase wrote:
>I noticed that find_tar_ext() always returns after checking for ".tar.bz2"
>and ".tar.gz" so it never gets to the check for ".tar". As long as I was
>fixing that, it seemed like a good time to add ".cwp" as an accepted file
Haven't we already debated this issue? I don't see any reason to inflict
a .cwp on the world and I can't imagine why we'd ever want a plain .tar
rather than a .tar.bz2.