This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] mkpasswd.c - Central error reporting
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- To: "'cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:13:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] mkpasswd.c - Central error reporting
- References: <911C684A29ACD311921800508B7293BA037D29EA@cnmail>
On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 01:36:59PM -0500, Mark Bradshaw wrote:
> Attempt #2. As per your request, all network error reporting is centralized
> in a single function I called print_win_error. It gets an error code passed
> to it. If it can manage to get a text message to go along with the code it
> will print an error in the form:
> mkpasswd [error #]: error text
Applied with two minor tweaks:
- Use %lu instead of %d format to avoid compiler warnings.
- Format is "mkpasswd: [%lu] %s" instead of "mkpasswd [%lu]: %s".
Thanks for the patch,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.