This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: A few fixes to winsup/utils/cygpath.cc
- From: "Schaible, Jorg" <Joerg dot Schaible at gft dot com>
- To: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:59:03 +0100
- Subject: RE: A few fixes to winsup/utils/cygpath.cc
Hi Corinna (possibly I should not perosnalize this mail, since it will be
sent to the list again),
>> Hi Chris,
>Sorry but you're sending that stuff to cygwin-patches,
>not to a single person. Please don't personalize your patches.
I thought, it is normal within a thread. I anwered to a posting of Chris.
>It could happen that nobody takes a look.
Therefore I sent the last message to cygwin-apps as I recognized, that
another change for cygpath is in the pipeline.
>Your attached patch look like a reverse patch. And it's using
>the wrong format. Please send patches using diff -u format.
Uuups. Right. Sorry. Here it comes again.
--- cygpath.cc Mon Jan 14 08:28:04 2002
+++ cygpath.cc-orig Mon Jan 14 08:16:22 2002
@@ -161,13 +161,8 @@
len = strlen (filename) + 100;
if (len == 100)
- if (!ignore_flag)
- fprintf(stderr, "%s: can't convert empty path\n", prog_name);
- exit (1);
- exit (0);
+ fprintf(stderr, "%s: can't convert empty path\n", prog_name);
+ exit (1);