This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: FW: [PATCH] mkpasswd.c - allows selection of specific user
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 15:44:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: FW: [PATCH] mkpasswd.c - allows selection of specific user
- References: <911C684A29ACD311921800508B7293BA037D29ED@cnmail>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 03:41:22PM -0500, Mark Bradshaw wrote:
>I've found that error numbers are much easier to search by. I've always had
>better luck when looking through TechNet if I use the error number, rather
>than the description.
But what would you be searching for? Are you saying that the text isn't going
to be good enough to figure out a problem? If so, then why are we going to this