This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /dev/clipboard update
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: /dev/clipboard update
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:54:22 -0500
- References: <002c01c0b2be$dbdbcf40$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
- Reply-To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 09:57:14PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>here's a patch for /dev/clipboard that
>* allows sequential reads (the existing code only allowed a single
>* allows writes (sequential only.. I haven't thought thru the logic for
>the boundary cases of random writes).
>* allows binary data (ie it's 8 bit clean). A text version is exported
>for windows, to the first \0.
Sorry but the ChangeLog is not right. It doesn't list all of the functions
that you modified in fhandler_clipboard.cc.
Also, please don't add user32 to the link line in Makefile.in. Take a look
at autoload.cc and add whatever functions you need there.