This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin/newlib types patchs
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: cygwin/newlib types patchs
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:09:36 -0500
- References: <008101c0b1e6$d2b92f80$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
- Reply-To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 08:10:00PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> * include/cygwin/types.h: Add pthread_*_t typedefs for user code and
>for building cygwin.
I'm not comfortable with adding a new file with such a generic name here.
Shouldn't this just be cygwin/pthread.h, or something?