This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH]: (f)pathconf/unistd.h, _PC_POSIX_PERMISSIONS and _PC_POSIX_SECURITY
- To: cygpatch <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>, newlib at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: (f)pathconf/unistd.h, _PC_POSIX_PERMISSIONS and _PC_POSIX_SECURITY
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 19:57:53 +0100
- References: <20010317192444.R20900@cygbert.vinschen.de> <20010317132837.A9098@redhat.com>
On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 01:28:37PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 07:24:44PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >I have added two new values to the Cygwin pathconf and fpathconf system
> > pathconf (filename, _PC_POSIX_PERMISSONS)
> > fpathconf (fd, _PC_POSIX_PERMISSONS)
> Cool! Thanks. Out of curiousity, are these standard arguments for
> pathconf or did you have to invent them?
I searched for appropriate constants in X/Open, SUSv2 and Linux
but I didn't find any. So I had to invent them, unfortunately.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.