This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH]: (f)pathconf/unistd.h, _PC_POSIX_PERMISSIONS and _PC_POSIX_SECURITY
- To: cygpatch <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>, newlib at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: (f)pathconf/unistd.h, _PC_POSIX_PERMISSIONS and _PC_POSIX_SECURITY
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 13:28:37 -0500
- References: <20010317192444.R20900@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 07:24:44PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>I have added two new values to the Cygwin pathconf and fpathconf system
> pathconf (filename, _PC_POSIX_PERMISSONS)
> fpathconf (fd, _PC_POSIX_PERMISSONS)
Cool! Thanks. Out of curiousity, are these standard arguments for
pathconf or did you have to invent them?