This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] setup.exe changes to choose.cc for src files in choose list that shouldn't be
- To: cygwin-patches <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: [Patch] setup.exe changes to choose.cc for src files in choose list that shouldn't be
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 23:45:59 -0500
- References: <VA.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 11:32:27PM -0500, Brian Keener wrote:
>Here are the changes to correct the Source files being listed in the
>current and version selection in choose.cc that Christopher Faylor
>Also included is a change to allow the Checkbox for downloading the
>Source files when in Download mode to function as it should as reported
>by several people. No we still don't have the one to allow us to
>re-download or re-install he current package or source files but it's
>on the list.
>Also a change to the network file function for proper file size
>handling. Hope these help.
>2001-03-16 Brian Keener <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * nio-file.cc (NetIO_File::NetIO_File (char *Purl) : NetIO (Purl)):
> Use `get_file_size' instead of `stat'.
> * choose.cc (list_click): Correct inability to select source code
> for download.
> (scan2): Modify to skip source tarballs when scanning disk for
> installable packages.