This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ispell package
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: ispell package
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:18:39 -0500
- Cc: Jon Ericson <Jonathan dot L dot Ericson at jpl dot nasa dot gov>
- References: <86ofvmjyvz.fsf@jon_ericson.jpl.nasa.gov> <20010228163439.Y449@dothill.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 04:34:39PM -0500, Jason Tishler wrote:
>On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 09:12:00PM +0000, Jon Ericson wrote:
>> Inspired by the recent call for contributors
>> (http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-02/msg01512.html), I
>> contacted Pierre A. Humblet, who maintains a Cygwin binary of ispell:
>> He kindly gave me the go-ahead to contribute an "official" ispell
>> package, but expressed the following:
>Before you go too far, I would really recommend aspell/pspell over ispell
>because they are *much* better. I just switched a few weeks ago and I am
Actually, before you go too far, please post this to the appropriate mailing
list -- cygwin-apps.
This mailing list is for patches to the Cygwin DLL and utilities.