This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: Earnie Boyd <mingw-dvlpr at lists dot sourceforge dot net>
- Subject: [Fwd: mingw/include/stddef.h]
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:07:38 -0500
- CC: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
Can you answer Corinna's question?
-------- Original Message --------
From: Corinna Vinschen <email@example.com>
To: cygpatch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
the current `stddef.h' file contains surprisingly the following:
#define __WCHAR_TYPE__ unsigned char
#define __WCHAR_TYPE__ int
The surprise is the definition of __WCHAR_TYPE__ as `int' in case
Wouldn't it have more sense to define it as `unsigned short'???
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com