This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: einval-on-wrong-args patch
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: einval-on-wrong-args patch
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:07:09 -0500
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 06:37:55PM +0300, Egor Duda wrote:
>[pedantic mode on]
> return EINVAL if signal() or lseek() are called with illegal
>[pedantic mode off :)]
Either your signal() change is not quite right, or sigaction() is wrong.
sigaction() allows setting the handler for SIGKILL to SIG_DFL. Is
that incorrect? If not, then please modify your change (and check it in).
If it is the incorrect behavior, could you fix sigaction, too?