This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Console codepage
- To: Cygwin-Patches <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Console codepage
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:48:52 -0500
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jan 28, 2001 at 09:42:30PM +0100, Benjamin Riefenstahl wrote:
>This is my first submission for Cygwin so if there is anything I can
>do to make this easier to process, just tell me.
Please look at the "Contributing" link on the Cygwin web page. I've gone
to some pains to update it lately by showing examples of common problems
with patch submissions. Unfortunately, there were several problems with
I can't comment on the validity of the patch itself. I hope that Egor
or Kazuhiro will do that.
In the meantime, however, please check out that page. If you could send
an assignment form, too, that would help make sure that the legalities are