Re: Pseudo console support in PTY

Am 02.04.2019 um 13:02 schrieb Corinna Vinschen:
Hi Takashi,

On Mar 30 22:08, Takashi Yano wrote:
Patch 0003: Support pseudo console in PTY. With this patch,
   native console applications can work in PTY such as mintty,
   ssh, gnu screen or tmux.
I've now tried your patched binaries on two systems. On one they don't run, on the other I saw no noticeable effect, particularly no impact on the pty/console interoperability...
Thomas

I found another weird effect which I can't explain off the top
of my head:  system_printf() debug output does not show up
in a mintty anymore with this patch.  Any idea why?

Thanks,