This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFC] Cygwin libstdc++ plan (operator new/delete replacement)
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 15:58:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Cygwin libstdc++ plan (operator new/delete replacement)
- References: <4AC6037E.email@example.com>
Charles Wilson wrote:
> I'm having problems with a self-built cygwin1.dll too. Built from head
> last night with -ggdb -O0, using Dave's latest gcc-4.3.4-1. Same
> symptoms as Andy.
I'm on it. It's related trouble in some way. MinGW GDB is a total
life-saver here :)