This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-1.7, pseudo-reloc v2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 00:23:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin-1.7, pseudo-reloc v2
- References: <49794FA7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 12:03:35AM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
>Are there any plans to incorporate Kai Tietz' new pseudo-reloc v2
>runtime support into cygwin-1.7?
Since this is the cygwin-developers list and not the cygwin list why
don't you humor us all a little by explaining how and where you think it
should be added?